At Ohio Basement Systems, taking your career to the next level is always an option. We hire like-minded individuals who encourage and empower each other to step into the next role and become better versions of themselves, personally and professionally.
Life at Ohio Basement Systems
- Everyone has a Voice. At Ohio Basement Systems everyone puts their boots on the same way. Meaning everyone is everyone is heard, considered, and respected.
- Freedom to Grow. Learning and growth is built into every role here. You’ll get mentorship and the ability to take ownership in helping to transform an industry.
- We’ve Got you Covered. Our benefits include comprehensive healthcare, a great 401k, wellness programs, and so much more.
- Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, Children
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Legal Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Hospitalization Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance
Financial & Retirement
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Professional Development
- Job Training
About Ohio Basement Systems, A Groundworks Company
Ohio Basement Systems, founded 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that specialize in residential foundation repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, and concrete lifting. Groundworks is the nation’s largest foundation services company with corporate offices in Virginia Beach, VA. Groundworks is comprised of Complete Basement Systems®, Florida Foundation Authority™, Foundation Recovery Systems™, Indiana Foundation Service™, Innovative Basement Authority™, JES Foundation Repair™, Mount Valley Foundation Services®, Ohio Basement Authority™, Ohio Basement Systems™, Tar Heel Basement Systems®, A-1 Sewer & Drain™, Independence Materials Group™, and Bizwiz Software™. Since 1986, the combined companies have helped over 250,000 homeowners protect and repair their most valuable asset, their home. Groundworks operates over twenty offices that serve Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Minneapolis, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin. The company has been named numerous times to the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies and Best Places to Work. For more information about Groundworks, please visit https://www.GroundworksCompanies.com.