Service Technicians help our customers with systems we have already installed as well as provide our customers with additional solutions that they may need to protect their homes. This is a hands-on as well as a sales-focused role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to a customer’s home on a pre-set appointment.
- Build rapport with homeowners and professionally represent the Company.
- Perform yearly maintenance visits, examining work previously completed.
- Perform reactive service appointments, diagnosing and fixing any issues.
- Exhibit clear communication skills during homeowner interactions.
- Based on the diagnosis, recommend products or services to enhance and protect the customer’s home.
- In some cases, install the additional products purchased by customer.
- Adhere to safety/health regulations and procedures when carrying out construction operations.
- Construction/Home Improvement experience preferred.
- Ability to establish positive rapport with customers.
- Skill in operating construction equipment and/or power tools.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Troubleshooting and Problem solving.
- Comfortable working in confined spaces.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening, to include a background check.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED preferred or equivalent experience.
- At least one year of sales experience preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience to illustrate a proven track record.