Basement Waterproofing CostsSchedule Free Inspection
A well-integrated system. Ohio Basement Systems designs and manufactures all the key components in their waterproofing systems to ensure compatibility, top performance and attractive appearance.
What it will cost to make your basement dry
If you’ve ever dealt with a flooded basement, you know how messy, damaging and disruptive it can be. Knowing that your basement will stay dry gives you peace of mind. But how much should you have to pay? Keep reading to learn how to fairly compare waterproofing costs.
Choosing the right basement waterproofing solution
There are several methods to keeping water out of your basement – and getting it out when it gets inside.
At Ohio Basement Systems, we provide both interior and exterior basement waterproofing and drainage solutions. Our experts will carefully evaluate your home and recommend the right solutions for your specific needs.
Don’t accept a “one-size-fits-all” waterproofing treatment, which some contractors provide in order to keep prices low. There are many variables that need to be considered when designing your basement waterproofing system: soil and site conditions, the way you plan to use your basement and your basement’s size, shape and construction details — just for starters.
That’s why we provide a careful of evaluation of your home prior to a cost estimate. Our evaluations and estimates are always free — just give us a call to have one of our experts come out to your home!
Questions to ask when comparing basement waterproofing costs
- Does the contractor provide a dry basement warranty?
- What will the completed system look like?
- Will the waterproofing system make it more difficult to finish or remodel the basement?
- Will the basement waterproofing system work when there’s a power outage?
- What are my options to dehumidify the basement to remove dampness?
- In cold weather, can the discharge line freeze and cause backup flooding?
- Is the waterproofing system compatible with a radon mitigation system that is or might be installed in the basement?
- Does the installer also provide maintenance and repair of the waterproofing system?
- Is financing available from the waterproofing company?
Get the Best Solution at the Best Price: Guaranteed
At Ohio Basement Systems, we provide the highest quality products and services for all types of basement waterproofing solutions. Our Best Solution at the Best Price Guarantee ensures that you get what you need for your home at a fair price, no matter what products you need. Call us today or contact us online to get a free basement waterproofing estimate in Cleveland, Akron, Strongsville, Mentor, Cuyahoga Falls, Elyria, Lakewood, Lorain, Youngstown, Westlake and the nearby areas.
Last Modified Date:
1 Marion Ave, Suite 309
Mansfield, OH 44903
7950 Bavaria Rd.
Twinsburg, OH 44087
159 Crocker Park Blvd, 4th floor
Westlake, OH 44145
35475 Vine St, Suite 216,
Willowick, OH 44095
8531 Market St.
Youngstown, OH 44512