SafeDri™ Product Features & Advantages
- Automatic switch turns on battery-powered pump if primary pump fails
- Pumps 1,850 gallons per hour (GPH)
- Will remove 11,500 total gallons on a fully-charged battery
- Alarm alerts when back-up pump turns on
Protection and peace of mind when there’s a power outage or pump failure
The SafeDri™ battery back-up sump pump system is designed to help keep your basement dry when your main sump pump fails for any reason: power outage, jammed switch, tripped circuit breaker or unplugged pump.
Top-quality components make a difference
The SafeDri™ pump is housed in a durable plastic sump liner that comes with an airtight lid. Built into the lid are two other quality features: a one-way floor drain (important if there’s a plumbing leak) and an alarm. The alarm will sound if water level in the sump liner rises above pump intake level.
The SafeDri’s primary pump is a 1/2 HP pump that is twice as powerful as many other primary sump pumps on the market. SafeDri™ pumps have a reputation for reliability and long-term performance; that’s why we use them!
Why you need an emergency back-up sump pump system
Consider these facts from the National Flood Insurance Program when deciding whether to install an emergency back-up sump pump in your home:
- Flooding is the most common natural disaster in the United States, causing millions of dollars in damage every year.
- Damage caused by just one inch of water can cost more than $20,000 to repair.
- Homeowners and renters insurance don’t typically cover flood damage.
- Heavy rain isn’t the only cause of flooding. Flooding can be caused by construction, snowmelt and more.
Looking for product pricing on the SafeDri™?
The SafeDri™ system and all of our other sump pump products are installed exclusively by our certified dealers. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and get a free cost estimate on sump pump installation.